- Do you want to learn more about selling techniques?
- Are you a legal nurse consultant struggling to get attorney clients?
- Do you perceive selling as a hard task?
- Do you have little or no sales training?
- Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being a salesperson or do you want to sell with confidence?
- Do you have negative connotations associated with sales? Sleazy? Used car salesman?
- Does the idea of making cold calls leave you cold?
- Is your business stalled?
Learn from an expert with 25 years of experience in training non-sales people to sell with confidence effectively using soft selling techniques.
In this program you will understand how to
- Create effective planned sales presentations
- Ask targeted questions to discern the prospect’s needs and concerns
- Recognize common objections and know how to rebut them
- Sell with confidence
Jo Ann Kirby, president of KRG Communications Group, believes that sales is a conversation. Using a how to approach for soft selling techniques, Ms. Kirby helps people with little or no sales experience succeed in getting increased sales. She has over 25 years of experience in sales, inside sales and sales management and an extensive background in training and development. Kirby is a results-oriented coach and motivator of sales and service personnel. Her approach is hands on and practical with an emphasis on active coaching skills.
Jo Ann Kirby has a BA in Liberal Studies, a Masters’ degree in Management and Leadership and completed a two year certificate program in Training and Development. She has developed and delivered sales and service training programs for various companies over a variety of industries. Ms. Kirby has been published in The Toastmaster magazine.
What others say about Jo Ann
“Jo Ann Kirby is a dynamic and engaging presenter. She provided a presentation to the Bagels and Business audience at Bergen. The information she presented was well received. It was informative, clear and very useful. We will definitely invite her back to speak again.”
Ronald E. McKnight
Business Development Manager/Bagels and Business @ Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ
“Selling for the Non-Salesperson was Selling 101 and exactly what I needed. Ms. Kirby’s presentation took the scary out of selling for those of us uncomfortable with that part of our business. She provides clear and concise step-by-step instructions to help you build an approach to selling that you can live with. Better sales approach equals more sales.”
Owner, Photography by Audrey M. Vasey, Marlboro, NJ