Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC is a legal nurse consultant with almost 30 years of experience assisting attorneys with cases involving medical issues. In 1987, Pat began reviewing cases as an expert witness and formed an independent legal nurse consulting business in 1989. Her business had sales of 7 figures annually for several years before she sold it in January 2015. Now you have an opportunity to gain from her achievements.
Pat’s contributions to the field of legal nurse consulting include:
- past president of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consulting (AALNC)
- chief editor of Legal Nurse Consulting: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition, the core curriculum for legal nurse consulting (published by AALNC)
- chief editor of AALNC’s online legal nurse consulting course (first edition)
- Planned and taught or moderated almost 100 teleseminars, webinars or courses for LNCs
- coaching legal nurse consultants to make more money, get more clients and avoid expensive mistakes
Pat is a certified legal nurse consultant with certification from AALNC. She is a true expert. A prolific author, she has written or edited over 800 books, chapters, articles, online courses, webinars or case studies. See a partial list of her publications.
Pat has appeared on Law Journal TV hosted by Christopher Naughton, Esq., and The Common Law TV show hosted by John Dearie, Esq. She has been interviewed numerous times by the press.
In planning this site, Pat drew from her deep experience as a legal nurse consultant in order to share with you the crucial information you need to successfully practice as a legal nurse consultant.
Pat planned, presented, or moderated all of the webinars and teleseminars on this site. Her instructors are business consultants, legal nurse consultants, expert witnesses, or marketing specialists.
Videos of Pat Iyer